– What payment options can I use?
We accept PayPal and Credit or Debit Card as payment options. In case of using PayPal, a 3% of the total value of the purchase amount will be charged.
– Why do I need to give my phone number when I make the purchase?
All data provided to dotts are treated with total confidentiality. We ask for the phone number and other information when making the purchase in order to facilitate the shipping process and provide a better customer service to all our customers.
– How long will it take to receive my product once I have made the purchase?
As long as the sale has taken place before 18:00h, the customer will receive the product within 24 hours or less inside Spanish territory (except Canary Islands and Balearic Islands).
– Can I return the product once I have purchased and received it?
The customer is allowed to cancel the purchase if the product has not left our warehouse. However, the customer has the right to return the product once received as long as it is in the same condition in which it was delivered, being the same customer who must be responsible for the costs of shipping and return.
– Do I have a warranty on my Vantablack dotts?
Yes, all products have a one-year warranty covering manufacturing defects and malfunctions.
– Can I use the Vantablack dotts earbuds with any device that supports Bluetooth?
The headphones can be used with any Bluetooth device, however, they have been designed to maintain compatibility and effective connection with Apple devices.
– When will the dotts Vantablack earbuds be available for Android and Windows devices?
From the dotts team we are working hard to bring the same features from Apple to Android and Windows devices. We hope that before the end of the year this will be done, however, we will keep you informed through our Social Media and Newsletter.
– What if I have purchased the Vantablack dotts headphones for Android and Windows devices and I fail connectivity promptly?
From the dotts team we recommend that the earbuds are used with Apple devices because of their compatibility. Headphones are compatible with other devices but connectivity is not stable enough as with Apple devices. In this case dotts is not responsible for the expenses incurred in the return.
– What if my headphones fail on Apple devices?
Short and occasional disconnections in high-frequency or crowded areas are normal in any Bluetooth device. However, if there is any problem with the headphones other than normal, the headphones are covered by the warranty and it is up to you to pay for the costs incurred once checked by the technical team.
– Are the dotts Vantablack earphones waterproof?
The headphones have an IP55 protection that means they are resistant to sweat and rain but not to diving of any kind.
– Can I run, ride a bike or do any kind of sport with the Vantablack dotts?
Yes, the ergonomic design of the headphones allows them to fit well into the auditory channel and remain fixed to it. The product includes three earmuffs to improve product fitting with the auditory channels.